Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

TTC

• lilkandy
12 years 7 months ago #1 by lilkandy
lilkandy replied the topic: Re:TTC
im pregnant and sore breast is a sign but noy hard breast they are supposed to be tender. take a test and see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• emma
  • emma's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #2 by emma
emma replied the topic: Re:TTC
are you sure you arn't already pregnant? i am and sore breasts are the first thing i noticed! as for your period do you eat well or are you a serious athlete or underweight? nutritional deficincies, low weight or extreme athleticism can cause you to loose your period (amorhenea). good luck!

• KELLY
  • KELLY's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #3 by KELLY
KELLY created the topic: TTC
HI-I AM NEW TO THE BOARDS. I JUST WANT TO ASK SOMETHING REAL QUICK. I AM 19 AND DONT HAVE A PERIOD. I STARTED HAVIN IT AT 13 AND STOPPED AT 16 AND NOW IM TRYING TO GET PREGNANT. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A WHILE NOW AND IT DOESNT SEEM TO BE WORKIKNG. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADIVE? ALSO MY BREASTS HAVE BEEN VERY SORE AND HARD TODAY. I DONT UNDERSTAND. PLEASE HELP. AND IVE BEEN TO 3 DOCS SO I DONT NEED TO GO TO ONE. THEY TELL ME IM OKAY. PLEASE ANY ADVICE MIGHT HELP!! :P

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl