Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Really scared!

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by xmellypopx
xmellypopx replied the topic: Re:Really scared!
Its hard telling ur parents ur preg especially when your young but you just have to be straight and tell your mom im sure shell understand i told my mom about 3weeks after i found out i was sooooooo scared thinkin what she might say but she was relly understandin and she great now xxx even if she d0sent come round to the idea at first she will and the sooner you tell her and ur ex the better because they can be there to support you xx if you dont want to tell her yourself get your sister to be there with you xx let us now how it goes hun xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• undrea_loves_jael
  • undrea_loves_jael's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by undrea_loves_jael
undrea_loves_jael created the topic: Really scared!
Hi, my name is Undrea. I'm 16 years old and I'm 41/2 months pregnant! I'm really scared because this is my first child, and my mom still doesn't know I'm pregnant. I'm just starting to show, but its not that noticable. I'm sick all day and all night and I don't know what to do:sick: . No one knows I'm pregnant but me, my sister, and my best friend. I need help on how I should tell my mom and my ex-boyfriend. I'm sooooooo lost, I'm not sure where to start. Any advice will be helpful!!!!! :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl