Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

need advice urgently: baby and career? ?

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by Maylene
Maylene replied the topic: Re:need advice urgently: baby and career? ?
You sure can do it B)
You can do anything you put your mind to. And If you are going to have a baby, the baby will give you a greater reason and passion to complete your studies and help other young girls. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by bennny
bennny replied the topic: Re:need advice urgently: baby and career? ?
hi,

If you are pregnant, it will be a shock and I know it's not what you planned but please don't get an abortion. Even though your boyfriend thinks it will wreck your life, it won't at all but an abortion will wreck it. Read what some girls have posted on here regarding abortions and you'll see that they want their babies back. As the years go by, you'll always be thinking about what your son or daughter would be doing now if you kept them. Birthdays, Christmasses, their graduation. And when you're old and grey and your children have their own families, you'll look back and be so glad you kept them.
Loads of girls have children and still have great careers, but more importantly, you'll have a child who will love you. No matter what your boyfriend or family say, you really should keep the baby. I bet deep down you know that. I hope all goes well.
you're in my prayers

God bless

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:need advice urgently: baby and career? ?
I think you can do it as long as your heart's in it, and you sounds like your heart is in it! I had my son half a year before I graduated, and I still managed to go to university, so it's not impossible!

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by Victoria17
Victoria17 replied the topic: Re:need advice urgently: baby and career? ?
I'm positive that you can have both your baby AND a career. I'm not saying it will be easy, but you can do anything you set your mind to. Plus, all of us girls will always be here to talk when you need help or advice or just plain feel like you can't do it.

My mother was 17 when she became pregnant with me, and ended up not finishing highschool. But later on she went on to finish college, get a great job, and her and my dad (not the biological one, someone even better) are now in the process of starting their own business. It wasn't easy, and it took a lot of hard work, but she did it. And you can too. I know it.

You can do it girl! :)

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:need advice urgently: baby and career? ?
I think you would be able to do it. As long as you have faith in yourself and you are willing to work hard you will be able to anything you want. It won't be easy but as long as you work hard you can do it

More
10 years 3 months ago #6 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:need advice urgently: baby and career? ?
i think you can do it as well keep your baby n than you can def explain your sitution to young girls when you become a midwife pleanty of woman have babys n finish school good luck to you.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl