Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Abortion

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:Abortion
i didnt have an abortion but i want to tell you theres alot of support on this site n youll get through it as long as you talk it out days will get better

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by 16anddntfeellikeit
16anddntfeellikeit replied the topic: Re:Abortion
i almost had 1 (god planed other wise) so just be strong u'll no wut 2 du

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by leighms
leighms replied the topic: Re:Abortion
I had one almost 18 years ago. Early september would have been his 18th birthday. I don't know how I knew it was a boy, but I did. You don't forget, but each day gets a little simpler, a little easier to move through. You are changed forever, but you are also stronger.

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by Wonderfulmistake
Wonderfulmistake replied the topic: Re:Abortion
Hey hun, yeah I had an abortion nov 11 2005 and I still have day(s) where I cry as a matter of fact tomorrow June 20th was my expected due date (6/20/06) and I'll be depressed and sad 70% of that day. I'm here if you want to talk. Email me if you'd like and I'm sure you'll meet other just like us on the, there are many of us. (toooo many of us):dry:

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by babyboosandy
babyboosandy replied the topic: Re:Abortion
i went through the saome situation as u..if u ever need to talk ...hit me up

More
10 years 5 months ago #6 by StephanieJune
StephanieJune created the topic: Abortion
I had an abortion 5 weeks ago. I was just wondering if there was anyone on here who has had an abortion that I can talk to because I am really depressed and one of the reasons I got an abortion was that I didn't want anyone to find out that I was pregnant, so I don't have anyone I can talk to about how I feel about the abortion because it's a secret.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl