Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Family?!

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Family?!
this would be hard on you to just dump you there on the spot and not tell you why. I hate it when people are like this.
I dunno whether i would even wanna speak to her again. Maybe she is doing it to spite you if you get what i mean.. I hope it gets worked out for your sake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by kkshorty12
kkshorty12 replied the topic: Re:Family?!
hey there!
I saw this happen once with a couple. Where the ex gf was coming over and they asked the actual gf to stay home. They asked this because they knew that she would be there and didn't want there to be tensions or the new gf to feel uncomfortable. I know if that were to happen to me I would feel the exact same way as you do. But overall, it's probably not as bad as you think it is. However if it makes you feel really bad still (as it would for me) I would talk to your own mom or family first and get some feedback from an older source and then approach your bf and then maybe approach his mom and get the scoop.
And keep in mind most of the time these things feel a lot worse then it really is. Keep your head up it'll be okay ^_^

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by lilredheed
lilredheed replied the topic: Re:Family?!
Thanks for all the advice :) I have calmed down a bit since i wrote. His mam has now asked us to move in but i am gona tell her straight that if she really does want us there [us meaning not only me but my child] than she has to be totally honest and have no secrets and also that his Ex is to have no contact with my child as there is no reason for any!
i just gota put it in words so that she doesnt kick off and change her mind about the move!

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by annalove
annalove replied the topic: Re:Family?!
If I were you, I would express to my boyfriend that I wasn't happy with the way I was being treated, and I didn't think that it was cool for his family to invite his EX. And then I would explain that having a baby would require support from BOTH families,not just yours. And after that, I would go on about my business like it didn't bother me at all.

But that's just me, and I'm only 15 too.
:pinch:

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by euro_girl_frm_aus
euro_girl_frm_aus replied the topic: Re:Family?!
Hi, im kinda going through this in a different way.my partners been told not asked to be best man of his mates wedding.he is getting partnered up with this chick that is in love with him.i know its his baest mate but wat im suppose to sit there by myself around people i dnt know while my bf is danicing eating,having photos ect with this other chick!!!this makes me so angry people can be so inconciderate!!!...your bf shudnt go n if they say he must be there he should say \"she(refering to you) is my girlfriend,if she cant come then sorry neither can i\"this is wat i expect my bf to do but say ill still come but not be part of the bridal party..i hope things work out for you,just tell him how you feel,even better put it on his parents,ask what is there problem..good luck with this,hope to hear back from you...daniella

More
10 years 3 months ago #6 by angelarmybaby89
angelarmybaby89 replied the topic: Re:Family?!
If they treat you like that then you never know. My own family did that to me so I kind of know where your coming from, but you still have your boyfriend. Ask him to spend time with you just because he loves you.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl