Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Happy Father's Day!

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by holy_foxtrot
holy_foxtrot replied the topic: Re:Happy Father's Day!
i told the father of my angel that i hoped he had a happy fathers day with my baby looking down on him.

i actually said MY baby.
he hasnt replied to me yet.
but thats okay, hes not worth anything then.
xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:Happy Father's Day!
thank you thats sweet of you

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by xretrofunk
xretrofunk replied the topic: Re:Happy Father's Day!
woo! i took my boyfriend to his favorite restaurant :) and if we find out it's a girl in a couple weeks, im gunna buy him a late father's day present; it's a white and pink bib that says \"some day my prince will come, until then i got my daddy!\" it's so cute :D haha.

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh created the topic: Happy Father's Day!
Just a reminder for all of you girls out there who are blessed enough to have a \"Stand Up Guy\"- let him know how much you appreciate them :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl