Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

early period or pregnant?

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by msNP22
msNP22 replied the topic: Re:early period or pregnant?
no my period is usually pretty medium flow to heavy on hte 1st 2 days..and i would have expected to spot or 'bleed' like this last week wen all the sexin was going on..right..so i think we can rule the bleeding cuz of sex out..thanks tho

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• xxxjessxxxx
10 years 3 months ago #2 by xxxjessxxxx
xxxjessxxxx replied the topic: Re:early period or pregnant?
well there r several possibilities, firstly it cud indeed be an early period, lots of physical activity can bring it on early. it depends, r ur periods usually heavier than this or not? cuz iv its the same as wat u normally have this cud be it. on the other hand maybe the vast amounts of sex have caused u to get a bit sore, this can cause slight bleeding. then again, if it is cuz ur pregnant, the best thing to do is take a test after the time u wud normally expect ur period, or even better, go to the doctors! best to get it checked out really!!! good luck!!!! xx

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by msNP22
msNP22 created the topic: early period or pregnant?
ok sooo..yes i am trying to get pregnant (no negitive comments my mind is made) and im confused right now..
so i stoped taking my pill about a month or so ago, my period came on on the 28 of may, and my bf n i had sex last week like 9 times. i was due to ovulate on the 8th of june (the same week i had sex 8times) according to mymonthlycalendar.com, i was starting to get these werid cramps, i guess from all the sex. so now im having this orangish red bleeding which is very light..now i dont no if im pregnant or my period is early, wat do u guys think,

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl