Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

going out of my mind help

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:going out of my mind help
its hard to deal with but things happen for a reason even the bad unfortunately but i guess it makes you stronger, if you feel you are ready to try for another baby then go for it, just because you lost the first bub, doesnt mean the same thing will happen again so don't think that. Don't blame yourself coz its not your fault!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by DandiAndi
DandiAndi replied the topic: Re:going out of my mind help
This was not your fault. First you have to accept and belive that. It wasn't the right time and what your feeling is hormones. Your body has experienced a big loss and has to adjust and your mind has to adjust. Grief is a process, and it doesnt matter that this baby was not on this earth ...it is a loss regardless. Take time to let yourself grieve, and accept support from friends and family who care. God bless you.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by telephonebox
telephonebox replied the topic: Re:going out of my mind help
It wasn't your fault.Some babies live,some don't.It's one of those things.Don't blame yourself.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by holy_foxtrot
holy_foxtrot replied the topic: Re:going out of my mind help
you arent being selfish at all.
i to have have lost a little one, i know how u are feeling, i went through all those emotions, but you know everything is gonna turn out fine :D it really will, just know you are being selfish to your self in not letting you do the things you dont want to do anymore.
i hope things turn out fine soon.
xx

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by Tylers_mummy
Tylers_mummy replied the topic: Re:going out of my mind help
I dont think ur being selfish huni, ur baby grew wings because maby the time wasnt right for him/her to be in this world. Ur ok to have the feelings you do you wouldent be human without them.
Try again for another baby, bu remember the baby chooses when the time is right to come. .

I wish you all the luck in the world an hope everything goes the way you want it to xxx

More
10 years 3 months ago #6 by euro_girl_frm_aus
euro_girl_frm_aus replied the topic: Re:going out of my mind help
me agen :blush: id just seen that the last msg i sent you at the end i accidently put the :P and it was an accident..just wanted to tell you co it mite hav seemed i was bein mean, sorriiiii

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl