Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

COULD I BE??

• breezybwe
  • breezybwe's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago #1 by breezybwe
breezybwe replied the topic: Re:COULD I BE??
i am not planning for one, but i guess if it happens it happens. i had an abortion six months ago and since then things have been really hard, but ive grown up. i wasnt trying to get pregnant, but if i wind up, im ready for it.

see, according to my pills (birth control) i was supposed to be on my period a week ago, and i never got it. but i had a period in the middle of my pack so i am just calculating my next period off of that one, but i technically missed my normally scheduled one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:COULD I BE??
If i was in your situation i would think it was still early but id buy a test to see what the results were and then try again also a few weeks after that, thats if the test comes up negative. Are you planning on having a baby?

• breezybwe
  • breezybwe's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago #3 by breezybwe
breezybwe created the topic: COULD I BE??
at the end of may i had an unexpected period. it was about 5days after i got off my normal period. i had unprotected sex a couple days before.. then again when my period was over. lately i have been really bloated, and everytime i get up after siting down i feel realy light headed. no mater how long i have been sitting or laying down, i always feel really woosy for a few minutes... i get nauseous pretty easy with smells and certain atmospheres, and ive been eating lots more than usual. i am due for my next period in 3 weeks, so i know im not PMS-ing. could i be pregnant??

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl