Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Confused and sad:(

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by bennny
bennny replied the topic: Re:Confused and sad:(
Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear about your abortion and the way it's making you feel.
I know you really want another baby, but be careful you don't have one just to make yourself feel better. Remember, every life is sacred and should be born out of love and nothing else. I know you feel bad and I don't know if you're religious in any way, but try turning to God. If you're truly sorry He will forgive you and then you can start forgiving yourself. Then you might not feel so bad which means you may not feel you need another child right now but instead can wait and do it properly in a loving relationship once you're married, then you'll be giving your child the best gift possible - life in a loving family relationship. As you and lots of other people on here know, don't rush into making big decisions. Really think them through and examine your conscience and then try and do what you know deep down is right, even if it's not what you want right now. You won't regret it in the long run.
I hope this helps

God Bless

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by holy_foxtrot
holy_foxtrot replied the topic: Re:Confused and sad:(
well...get a blood test done, seriously.
the doctor can help you and tell you everything :)
xx

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:Confused and sad:(
I havnt taken another test as i got my period and really didnt see a need i no u can get your preiod at the start but im unsure as to wheather i should take another one or not i just assume i wasnt pregnant.

What should i do now?

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by babyboosandy
babyboosandy replied the topic: Re:Confused and sad:(
it ok to want caz am in the same situation i had one at 15 weeks and 2 days....and its hard coming on here but i also love it caz its like me imagining oh hey that could have been my baby and then i get sad....but ur not alone i want my BABY back and i feel i am ready this time even though i am only 16...you can never be too young to give love

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:Confused and sad:(
i know how you feel i just had a miscarrage at 15 weeks 2 weeks ago n i cant stop feeling upset mad n all kinds of feelings i find it hard to see preg women or women with babys sometimes,i want another one to not yet though but trust me its ok to want so how did your test go let me know. n good luck.

More
10 years 3 months ago #6 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Confused and sad:(
I'm not getting your hopes up but im 100% positive that ur tests will be right as there would be no other way that 2 can be false unless you read them after 5mins which would then give u an inaccurate reading. Good Luk darlz.. Keep us posted

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl