Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

not much longer

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by euro_girl_frm_aus
euro_girl_frm_aus replied the topic: Re:not much longer
congratulations hun, im so excited for you,good luck with everything:kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by Tylers_mummy
Tylers_mummy replied the topic: Re:not much longer
I just whant to wish u all the luck in the world for a smooth labour huni xxx

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by holy_foxtrot
holy_foxtrot replied the topic: Re:not much longer
thanks heaps darling! hope all is well!!
xx

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:not much longer
You're from Aus?
Me too. What city?

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:not much longer
Wow thats gone quick, i think last time i heard from you, you still had about 4 weeks to go. Hopefully she makes a quick and easy arrival for ya. Good Luck and look forward to hearing all about the birth!

More
10 years 3 months ago #6 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS created the topic: not much longer
Not much longer for me now. Im due on sunday (10th) and am very impatient for the baby to get here. I want to thank the people who have chatted to me through my pregnancy, especially the ones who listened when i really needed to talk. This has not been easy. Just about the whole pregnancy, i have regretted not getting an abortion but my thoughts are on neutral ground now. I just want her out because things are getting very VERY uncomfortable. To everybody who is pregnant/trying/other, chat when you need too. Trust me, its much better than bottling everything up.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl