Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

In School

• maeghanalyson
10 years 3 months ago #1 by maeghanalyson
maeghanalyson replied the topic: Re:In School
lil_mommie wrote:

It would be nice to have my family babysit but I still have three years of high school left and everyone around me is working. My mom and dad have full time jobs and his mom is a stay at home mom but is busy watching 3 little kids already, so I'd feel too guilty. I'm sure that I will think of something. My school counselor told me about this program where I can get discounted daycare because I'm still in school. I'm crossing my fingers for it being free.

Look into American School! I finished my junior and senior year w/ them. And i still got an advanced diploma. It's a correspondance school. You do everything by mail! I stayed home w/ my baby and finished my school work :) it is a wonderful alternative and u still get a great education

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:In School
Have you considered home schooling for when your kids under six months? Do they have that in America? The reason I'm saying that is because you can study with the baby around when youre babies that young because they sleep a lot.......

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by ashamilee
ashamilee replied the topic: Re:In School
Day care, baby sitters etc. I know a couple colleges in my area (NE Washington) have day care programs right on campus that are run by their Early Child Hood Education students. As far as being in high school, your best bet is probably a baby sitter or a little home schooling.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by lil_mommie
lil_mommie replied the topic: Re:In School
It would be nice to have my family babysit but I still have three years of high school left and everyone around me is working. My mom and dad have full time jobs and his mom is a stay at home mom but is busy watching 3 little kids already, so I'd feel too guilty. I'm sure that I will think of something. My school counselor told me about this program where I can get discounted daycare because I'm still in school. I'm crossing my fingers for it being free.

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by telephonebox
telephonebox replied the topic: Re:In School
Well,I'll be going on to do A levels.Whilst i am at school,either my mum or my boyfriend or my boyfriend's mum will be babysitting.I feel a bit bad about it,because it is my kid, but it's only for the first two years

More
10 years 3 months ago #6 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:In School
Hey!

Well I live in aus so I don't know if it applies. But my boy goes to daycare....

When I was finishing year twelve though I did home schooling because i thought he was too young....

So don't know if that helps any...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl