Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Hopeless

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by telephonebox
telephonebox replied the topic: Re:Hopeless
Hmm, I agree.I'm nearly 16,and I got pregnant totally by accident,it was completely unplanned. I can't wait to have my baby but this certainly isn't the ideal time to have a child.Still,I'll love my baby and try to cope.The thought of delibrately conceiving at this age just would never cross my mind

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Hopeless
True..i think alot of girls out there dont think of the results and just do things in the spare of the moment. They think having a baby will be good because someone will love them. I hope she thinks about her situation too...Prayers!

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh created the topic: Hopeless
So I have been off the site for about a week now because I've been too busy but I got on today and my heart just broke.A 15-16 year old girl that has been publicly stating that she is trying to conceive got pregnant and then to make matters worse the father has no interest. At first I was angry. I don't know why because I will never actually meet this person. I guess I was angry with myself because at the end of the day I can only make so much of a difference. I know that I searched my heart to find to right words to say to convince her to wait and they had no impact. I am at a loss. I know people will do what they want but it's so hard to witness something go from a thought to an action to a fact and realize no matter how many experiences I shared and how much prayer I put in for this girl things still ended up this way. A child is such an amazing blessing and this one will bless her as much as anyone else's. I just hope that she will gain the maturity to realize what an amazing girt and responsibility she has brought on herself. I am in shock :(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl