Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

one positive HPT one negative HPT

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by jess0100
jess0100 replied the topic: Re:one positive HPT one negative HPT
thanks for you're replies im going to test again in a week or so

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:one positive HPT one negative HPT
i dont wanna put a downer on you but after about 5mins the test results can be inaccurate so i wouldnt believe it but id do another test in about 3 days time or a week but dont read it after 5mins. Good Luck

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:one positive HPT one negative HPT
Wait and retest. You can't trust the result of a test that's sat too long. It can give a false positive. You may in fact be pregnant, but I wouldn't go by that first result. That's why you're supposed to check the results in that particular test's timeframe as per the directions.

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by jess0100
jess0100 created the topic: one positive HPT one negative HPT
ok so i had a miscarriage two months ago. id devistated me and it still bothers me. well at the time my boyfriend and i were not together but he was there when i miscarried. well we are now back together we've been together a total of 7 years. well i have had one period i think and i havent been using BC because i wanted to get pregnant again. Well i think that i am. ive been moody and my nipples hurt to touch and im filling sick again. So i took one test and i let it sit and it didnt look like it worked so i waited til the next day to take another one. Well i took the second test and it did the same thing but looks like it was negative. But in the mean time i looked at the test id taken the night b4 and it showed a faint positive just like it did the first and second times i found out i was pregnant. So do u think its just too early to know for sure? Because if i am i think im only maybe 2 or 3 weeks along. I was thinking about waiting a week or two and retesting just wanted to get some advice:ohmy:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl