Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i'm new. this is my story.

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:i'm new. this is my story.
You made the right choice by keeping your baby and I know you realise it now. I know I wouldn't trade my son for anything...
Just wanted to say his birthday is the same as mine lol haha!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by New mommy Jaclyn
New mommy Jaclyn replied the topic: Re:i'm new. this is my story.
what an awesome story. Good for you! Standing up to what you believe. :)

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by bLuE_EyEd_BeAuTy2009
bLuE_EyEd_BeAuTy2009 replied the topic: Re:i'm new. this is my story.
wow...your story is really amazing...i wouldnt have went through with it either...im happy for you and its good to hear that youve got a good man to stand by your side and be there...i hope everything continues to work out...tell Carter...Happy late birthday...
---Love Samantha

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by unbreable_heart
unbreable_heart replied the topic: Re:i'm new. this is my story.
hi!..i'm so proud of you.you did the right thing.i can't wait to hear my baby's first word!..he's noe 3 month old!.you take care girl!!

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by ohmyalayah2005
ohmyalayah2005 replied the topic: Re:i'm new. this is my story.
Aww.. your story almost made me cry!! You aint jokin when you say ther aint nothin like see your baby take he first steps or say mama for the first time!! My baby girl just made through her second night of sleepin in the bed without her diaper on and I am so proud of her!! Nothin compares to be a mother!! Nothin!!

More
10 years 6 months ago #6 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:i'm new. this is my story.
Aww, that is very touching! I am so glad you kept your baby, you are so right, it is an amazing feeling to have a child. You made the right choice and I hope your parents came around, congrats!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl