Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

*A paternity test*-is he crazy?

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by menendr2
menendr2 replied the topic: Re:*A paternity test*-is he crazy?
Im so devastated at the kind of ignorants you have to put a brave face to!!I got pregnant in March and by April the 20th my baby's dad called it quits.His allegations were so clear: you are not the right type of woman who suits me( well, the week before he was talking about forming a family and that stuff,but ok..he was 31 and didnt want complications).He wanted me to abort, although he said he would respect my decision...(of course, if IM to have the baby I WILL have the baby no matter his decision).He left afterwards but never doubted he was the father,It wasnt until July that we met again and then he reclaimed a paternity test ( only to prove to the family i guess...)I said i didnt want any further explanation, the baby was only mine and that is!!He said I wouldnt get along with all the rights to exclude him from my baby`s life and thats what I did.I excluded him and his family, had the baby in a secret location, He still wanted the tests and being the dad but i got good advicers...he never called again, My lawers did the rest,honestly, a father is welcome but not vital.Im sure your man did things wrong too so dont let his family get along with murder...in my opinion, you should show them you are so valid you dont need their charity,I may be so rough but i feel it so strong for you.Best wishes.;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by rizzlar
rizzlar replied the topic: Re:*A paternity test*-is he crazy?
well i think you shud av the test just 2 shut them all up because when it comes out that ethan is the dad they will look very very stupid;)

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:*A paternity test*-is he crazy?
yep, i reckon let him go and get it done...maybe it might make him realise too that he has a child to stick by. Don't stress about it!

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by Suzy_n_Chris
Suzy_n_Chris replied the topic: Re:*A paternity test*-is he crazy?
I'm sure it got all that much more fun after Mom got involved. They never seem to make anything better in these situations.If you ask me Ethan was just begging for a reason to deny this child, and you mistakenly gave him a BIG chance to do this. I meen how stupid could these people be that they can't do the math, right? (reffering to how far along you were when you and mike did it and/or when you actally conceived ) I'm just saying that they saw this as an opportunity to deny more than anything. I would deffinatly go get the pat. test as soon as you can because it will put all this poop to rest. They can't accuse you of anything anymore and they will have to step up in one way or another. If I were you I'd make sure you do everything straightup and as legal as possible. Cuz heaven forbid they tell you to 'flip off' even after the test and what not. Know yours and the baby's rights.

More
10 years 4 months ago #5 by cooKie720
cooKie720 replied the topic: Re:*A paternity test*-is he crazy?
yeah my sons father and I broke up actually before I found out i was pregnant.. even though i didnt sleep with anyone after him his family contacted a lawyer and didnt have much to do with me until we got a paternity test.. I was a little insulted but i didnt object at all because I didnt want them to take my objection as fear that it wasnt his...i was 100% that he was the father so I told them as long as theyre paying for it we'll do it so long story short we did the test and it was positive..Im actually glad we did the test so that I know that he can never turn around and doubt me and he can see that Im true to my word

More
10 years 4 months ago #6 by Lats
Lats replied the topic: Re:*A paternity test*-is he crazy?
if it were me i would just do the paternity test.... my guess is that when u slept with his friend everyone lost their trust in you, which is kind of understandable from the outside. try put urself in his shoes = hes with someone he loves and thinks the girl (u) love him back but then u guys grow apart and break up and withn 2 weeks u sleep with a friend of his out of the blue. he may feel that he never really knew u, as the person he knew wouldnt be sleeping with his friend... even though u and his friend may seem so insignificant to you... it could be really hurting him. and a baby is going to change his hole life so im sure anyone in his situation would want to know its definitely their baby. its just for their peace of mind and if u dont do it theyre likely to assume that you are hiding something, and ur ex may always doubt whether the baby is his and not be able to fully connect with ur baby like a father should

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl