Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

5 yrs

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:5 yrs
wow isnt it funny my daughter my oldest child out of 6 n one on the way so 7 is going to be 11 she is almost a teenager its scarey shes going to middle school next yr. when i found out i was preg with her my family said abortion n i said no n i love her more n more as she grows.so yes you must look down the road a few yrs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 created the topic: 5 yrs
I can hardly believe it....today May 8th my daughter turned 5 yrs old.....I am sitting here reflecting on the moment I found out I was pregnant with her...her dad said abortion and my mom and my sisiter jumped up and down in excitement and I didnt know what to do....I thank God that I kept my little girl... I have been through so much in these past 5 years and I dont know what choices I would have made had I not been looking out for her...she has really changed my life and caused me to grow up....for anyone out there who has an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy just stop for a moment and think about 5 years down the road.....I am a completely different person than I was then...maybe you will be too....the same things that worry you now will not have the same effect down the road....thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a good day....Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl