Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My Story.....

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:My Story.....
Thank you for sharing your story....I was also a single mother for 4 1/2 years...from the sounds of it you had it alot worse than I did because I was never homeless with my kids (I was as a teenager for a season) I am praying that your pregnancy will be a healthy one....I cant wait untill my husband and I get pregnant...I have had 2 kids out of wedlock and it is very difficult to do it alone so I am happy that you are in the season of new beginings as well....committ this baby to the Lord and He will protect you both....God Bless....Meagan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by faith73
faith73 created the topic: My Story.....
:P I am new to this site, but I wanted to tell you all a little bit about myself. I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and this is my 5th pregnancy. I have two boys. Have had 2 past miscarriages and am praying I make it through this pregnancy. This is the first child my husband and I will have together. I read so many of the stories about the bravery of these young women and believe me I feel your pain. Raising a child is not easy. Children take a lot of hard work, discipline and patience. I was a single mother for many, many, years before I met my husnband. I know how it feels to be alone, to struggle, and be homeless with a newborn baby. With my strong determination to be a good mother and provider for my children, we have made it along way. It is not impossible to be a single mother and raise children. I know there are many stories like mine out there. It is not uncommon to be a single parent. For whatever reason got you where you are today, is all the more reason to be certain of where you want to be. I always tell myself, \"Through the storm, comes the sun.\" Life will continue to go on, and so will I. I have to make the best of the hand that is delt to me and my family. I just want everyone to know that being a parent is not be taken lightly. It is a responsibility of a lifetime. :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl