Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

baby # 3 and don't kno what to do

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by emtprincess
emtprincess replied the topic: Re:baby # 3 and don't kno what to do
Darling, I have been in your shoes. I had two children by 18 and got preg again at 23. I didn't think anyone would understand and considered abortion. My son is now 16. Our children are gifts from God. Hang in there and please stay strong for your baby and other children.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:baby # 3 and don't kno what to do
well i think this is a hard sit. i think its all up to you but i would keep the baby n he has to talk 2 u no matter whet you do because its not only your child you can take off from school for a little bit n go back but make sure you go back eventually even its 5 yrs go back.you should talk 2 your mom n tell her how you feel.im going to be 30 in oct n i have 6 kids n one on the way i was so confused i didnt even want to go out the house cause i didnt know what to do when i found out i was preg this time but i dec to keep this baby, this is it for me though im geting a tubal done but if you ever need anyone to talk 2 im on here. n good luck.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:baby # 3 and don't kno what to do
It sounds like you really want to keep this baby so i would.You couldn't live with yourself if you gave it away or aborted it. I think that maybe your mum might be not happy with you for getting pregnant again but i reckon she would be there to support you with your decision.
I hope it works out all good for you.

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by Caiged
Caiged replied the topic: Re:baby # 3 and don't kno what to do
The question here is, what do you think is right? Do you think it's right to end the pregnancy, or to continue it? If you have the baby, you could also consider adoption. I'm pregnant with my third and that's something I'm strongly considering.

THink of your two chilren as well. What is best for them? What are the potential emoational and physical consequences of your actions?

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by Babygurl801d
Babygurl801d replied the topic: Re:baby # 3 and don't kno what to do
sorry to hear that. But if the talk about babies drives him crazy. maybe he shoudl do more to prevent from havign anothor one yu know? Thats tough being a mom of one at that age, and two i probaly extra hard. I know someone who ahd three by the time she was 23, her first born at 15. But things did work out. She loves her kids more than anything.

More
10 years 5 months ago #6 by Mauimom
Mauimom replied the topic: Re:baby # 3 and don't kno what to do
I was just in the same spot as you, I just sighned up for school and already had two kids. The only diffrence was I'm married but trust me my husband didn't want to here about another baby. But I lost my baby and it was the worst think that could happen. I would do anything thing to get my baby back!!! I can't even thing of what it would have been like if I would have gotten an abortion. Trust me you can make it work !!! I'm going to community college and was planning to do a term online. Maybe somthing like that would work for you. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl