Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

how sick is this

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by Babygurl801d
Babygurl801d replied the topic: Re:how sick is this
I heard about the girl in UK and from what I understood they trie taking her away. what happend I do not know. But I did hear about that story. The mom didnt care that she drinked thats why they tried taking her away. Yeah thats sad. But some girls even at 10 may develop different and she may ahve looked older and acteda little older. but idk. everyones different.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:how sick is this
I have to defend the original poster to those who feel the post was inappropriate/offensive for this site. Remember that although the site is to support each other, it's a good idea to discourage those who are wanting to be pregnant at an age when we all know it's best not to conceive. I have to say I agree that it's sick that a girl so young is pregnant; sick that her parents weren't more aware and sick that he took advantage of her youth. I think those who have already given birth at a very, very young age as she is should be in agreement, hopefully having learned something from it. The moderators always give advice concerning having confidence and valuing one's self, and part of what makes this a sickening situation is that the poor girl can't have thought much of herself even after getting pregnant.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:how sick is this
I have to defend the original poster to those who feel the post was inappropriate/offensive for this site. Remember that although the site is to support each other, it's a good idea to discourage those who are wanting to be pregnant at an age when we all know it's best not to conceive. I have to say I agree that it's sick that a girl so young is pregnant; sick that her parents weren't more aware and sick that he took advantage of her youth. I think those who have already given birth at a very, very young age as she is should be in agreement, hopefully having learned something from it. The moderators always give advice concerning having confidence and valuing one's self, and part of what makes this a sickening situation is that the poor girl can't have thought much of herself even after getting pregnant.

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by kategege
kategege replied the topic: Re:how sick is this
gross but i have a friend whos sister was 9 or so got pregnant with a 20 year old

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by baby_blu_bird
baby_blu_bird replied the topic: Re:how sick is this
by the way with the whole 10yr old who got pregnant she was actually 11 so yeah I was wrong about that but her getting pregnant at 11 doesn't make it much better and i wasn't slagging her off for being a young mom I was just shocked about her mom being like that who by the way wasn't a particularly young mom herself she was 34...

and I never asked people who are not teens to reply..actually I don't remember saying that at all..i actually never asked a particular age group to reply..

I was just shocked that nothing much seems to be done to prevent stuff like that from happening...

I think I was quite clear in stating that I was shocked about her mother letting this happen. Not the herself because she is just a kid so its not really her fault I don't know what kinda hellish life she may have lived that led to this either..I don't live her life so I am in no way of saying that she herself is wrong just the whole situation is wrong

and if I just wanted to bitch about teen mothers being bad mothers I don't think I would bother posting something up on the net...or be stupid enough to do it on a website full of teen mothers who clearly support it..

and I never said, nor do I think, that teen moms are in anyway worse mothers then older ones. I think its down to the individual themself and if they make what they truly belive are the right decisions for their kids as long as those decisions are in some way rational

More
10 years 5 months ago #6 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:how sick is this
my daughter is going to be 11 and she doesnt even think about sex and drugs thank you god yet on the other hand her friends sister is 12 now 13 and is preg by a 19 yr old what is wrong with our world today that a 19 yr old cant tell the diff. or just doesnt care this is so sick.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl