Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

ahhh so scared

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Mauimom
Mauimom replied the topic: Re:ahhh so scared
OH boys or girls, I would be scares too!!!!! but it sounds like you were ment to be pregnant. I had my first pregnancy at seventeen and had my daughter at eighteen and it was the best think that ever happen to me. Ya I was a single mom for a while and it was only one baby. But motherhood is the best!!! If you ever need to talk ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by kategege
kategege replied the topic: Re:ahhh so scared
yes my mom iis so happy for me... a little diaspointed that iv already had sex but she got over it. oh ya and there all girls

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:ahhh so scared
Do you have family to support you? Congrats and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.
I hope all stays healthy for you.

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:ahhh so scared
Well, congradulations!!! I hope you are going to keep your babies, it's a miracle to get so many at one time! : ) Good luck and I hope everything goes well!

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by Yolly
Yolly replied the topic: Re:ahhh so scared
:ohmy: :woohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! You mean to say you are expecting TRIPLETS???? Wow!! That is amazing....i think I would also be scared to death! But at least u only go through pregnancy once.

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by kategege
kategege created the topic: ahhh so scared
i am 17 and preggo with 3!!!!!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl