Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

does any1 no ?

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:does any1 no ?
You're talking about a Norplant. It's like coming off the pill, so it's best to wait at least a month or so to allow your body time to clear itself of hormones and get on track with your cycle. I had one years ago and it really messes up your periods, either through none at all or excessive bleeding. Of course, I was one of the lucky ones (not) and bled like every day! :( That's one reason I wanted it out. Anyway, I think I got pregnant about three months after having it removed. You should ask the doctor when you're getting it removed how long it's best to wait before trying to conceive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by blondebimbo30
blondebimbo30 created the topic: does any1 no ?
i have had a this thing put in my arm and it stops you having children fo 3 yrs but im having it taken out on wednesday because i wont to try and have a baby but does any1 no weather the hormone it releases stay in you and if so for how long?? could some1 help if you no anything about it pleases xxxxx:S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl