Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

18, pregnant, and lonely

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by Yolly
Yolly replied the topic: Re:18, pregnant, and lonely
:side: Hey chill girl!!!! You made a mistake by relaxing a bit TOO much, but that ia history now. its over and done with. Now...you have a little miracle growing under your heart. You said you already love him/her....well...he/she already loves you too!! You are already the most important thing in the world to that litte person. You are a very very wise girl by not running away from consequenses of what you did in a moment of wanting to let down your gaurds. That is not a shame....
I already have so much respect for you...and I have no doubt that your parents will love and spoil this child rotten!!! He/she will bring more joy in so many peoples lives than you can ever imagine! I HAVE BEEN THERE< BELIEVE ME!!!! Good luck you lucky girl!!! AND...You are NOT alone...you have your little baby in your tummy who will just ADORES it if you chat to him/her and then you have us....
Love, Yolly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by dreamsconflict
dreamsconflict created the topic: 18, pregnant, and lonely
So in February I was working everyday, trying to do things right, trying to make my parents happy and it drove me crazy. So they left on vacation for awhile and I had the month of March to screw as much up as possible. I had sex like twice every day all month. I was definetly drinking some. I dont know I knew it wasnt smart but I just wanted to chill out and have some fun. Then preg symptoms started to show up and I started thinking maybe.... I tested pos. on Sunday then again on tuesday. I told my bf and he told me it was intentional and couldnt be trusted. Hes still with me but not happy with me. Im completely miserable with these symptoms:sick: . Im going to keep him/her though. I already love it. I always probably will. Im 18.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl