Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Two Abortions...Pregnant agian...Keeping this one.

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by Aimee14
Aimee14 replied the topic: Re:Two Abortions...Pregnant agian...Keeping this one.
Hi hun im new to this site im 14 in 2 wks n ive just found out im pregnant ... Again !!! this is the second time ive been n the 1st time i misscarried when i was 4 months pregnant no one even knew i was exept a few friends.
I know just how u feel u reli jst gotta remember u r not alone!!!
Im 8 weeks pregnant today n reli scared any advice ???

XxX Aimee XxX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #2 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:Two Abortions...Pregnant agian...Keeping this one.
You are a very brave person, congratulations on doing the hard (but right) thing and offering an innocent child the chance to live. We are all here to support you when you need it :)

More
10 years 1 week ago #3 by randomchyck220
randomchyck220 replied the topic: Re:Two Abortions...Pregnant agian...Keeping this o
my parents tried to say they wouldnt have anything to do with me, i got into an argument with my dad in the car and he said that he'd drive me to the clinic and make me get it done... but honestly i see underneath his anger and his misunderstanding of my beliefs, and i know my parents love me but i have to make my own decisions, and im keeping my baby.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #4 by randomchyck220
randomchyck220 replied the topic: Re:Two Abortions...Pregnant agian...Keeping this o
my parents want me to get an abortion or put my baby up for adoption but nothing they say will ever force me to do it! I am strong and i know it :] so far im almost 12 weeks :]

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #5 by randomchyck220
isnt that illegal? how old are you?? thats really f*cked up. I'd like kill my mom for that not really but id deff never have anything to do with her again wowwww

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #6 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Two Abortions...Pregnant agian...Keeping this one.
Glad to hear your not letting anyone tell you what to do now

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl