Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My story...............

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:My story...............
i started out the same as the other girls, but we got married back in feb. and we are doing good, i'm 29wks 6days (30wks tomorrow!!) and our baby boy is due june 8th.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by kriss1014
kriss1014 replied the topic: Re:My story...............
If its a gitl her name is going to me Rayah Ann

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by kriss1014
kriss1014 replied the topic: Re:My story...............
im hoping for a girl

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by Stephie.b
Stephie.b replied the topic: Re:My story...............
Hey im in the same situation, Im 25 weeks pregnant with my son, me and my boyfriend are together bu not livin 2gether, he works nights so i only really see him weekends. . . . . I fell alone sumtimes bu i know im not an i know he loves me alot. . . .Keep ur head up an b strong. . . . . . .Wot u hoping for a boy or a girl????? good luck luff luff xxxxxxxx

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:My story...............
hey girl, my name is Sarah, I'm 14 and almost in the 36th week. I almost all of us on here are in the same situation. All young and pregnant. But whats different with me is that I'm not with the dad anymore...LONG story! My parents are also really excited about their first grandbaby, especially my momma. I'm having a girl who I'm naming Isabella Ann. When u go get the ultrasound to determine the baby's sex, just make sure they show u the part to give u the reassurance that it really is what they say it is! : )

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by kriss1014
kriss1014 created the topic: My story...............
WELL i found out I was pregnant @ 9 weeks and now Im 16weeks. I am still w/ the baby father but Im not living w/ him so im kinda doing it alone. Right now he works Alot! And barely has time for me ,I it gets better. My parents have finally come aroud and are getting excited about their first grandchild. I am also starting to get really excited! I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks , I hope we get to determine the sex of the baby . Any one else find themselves in some of the same situations? Please share.Thanx Alot!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl