Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

can't sleep!

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by navywife
navywife replied the topic: Re:can't sleep!
i went through the same thng when i was pregnant with my son.. it really hurts... it did go away after he was born... but sometimes my hips still pop when i get out of bed, but it doesnt hurt as much as it did. good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:can't sleep!
you're exactly right there.Its the pressure of bubs, obviously he/she has dropped down which mine has too and i feel almost squashed around the hips and it happens during the night too.
It will go away after bubs is born so only a few more wks to put up with it. The joys of being pregnant hey!!

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:can't sleep!
well i didnt have this particular problem. but i did have extreme pain in my back which continued while i was sleeping. i am confident to tell you that it will probably go away after birth.

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa created the topic: can't sleep!
Another problem I've been having, I just wanted to see if any of you guys have had it. I sleep fine during the night, but when I need to get up it's like my hips get stuck and they crack! Then they hurt until the next morning. Even when I sleep on my side I can feel the hip bones getting all tensed up and whenever I move, they crack again! Please tell me it's just the pressure of my baby, I hope it goes away after I give birth!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl