Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Abortion or not!!!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:Abortion or not!!!!
hey, just an update

went for a check up yesterday and the docs could not find my babys heartbeat, so i had no choice, i had to get the fetus out of me, but im fine.

Thanks everyone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by Yolly
Yolly replied the topic: Re:Abortion or not!!!!
:( NOT NOT NOT!!

I agree with Meg. This is no reason for you to abort your own little baby. I have heard so many stories about diabetes and cysts and stuff that got cured by pregnancy. So I think personally that you should have the baby first and THEN the surgery for the cyst. Good Luck and God Bless...Yolly

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by prenatal_cheerleader
prenatal_cheerleader replied the topic: Re:Abortion or not!!!!
Can I share with you another mom's situation?

She is pregnant and has a large kidney stone, and normally these can be broken up with lithotripsy (a quick, non-invasive procedure), but she didn't want to risk hurting her baby.

So, she is living with the stone until the baby is born. She must be so brave. The stone blocks the urine from draining, so she has a tube from her kidney that carries the urine out into a little bag.
(Her sister even had a stylish fabric cover made for the bag--a pretty pee pee purse!) :P

Soon, the baby will be born, and the stone will be disintegrated by shock waves. Neat!

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Abortion or not!!!!
hey hey...you can still use one good kidney! That is wrong to tell you to abort your child.
I reckon you will be fine OR get another opinion from another dr. I hope all works out well for you

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Abortion or not!!!!
normally cysts aren't life threatening so just keep the baby and have it removed after u have him/her.....

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by Keshia104
Keshia104 replied the topic: Re:Abortion or not!!!!
The fact is you are the only one that knows what you want to do. You need to listen to your doctor in detail about the risk involved. In the end, only you can decide what to do, all I can suggest is that you are aware of all the medical facts.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl