Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

17 pregnant and single

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by babygirl15
babygirl15 replied the topic: Re:17 pregnant and single
hey don't worry you can make it on your own im 15 i got pregnant 2 days before my 15 birthday im a single mother im having a baby boy im due APRIL 10,2007 it's been really hard for me but i did it;) i really thank my mom whos always been there for me n i thank god too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by Suzy_n_Chris
Suzy_n_Chris replied the topic: Re:17 pregnant and single
He sounds like a regular scum bag. Why do guys WANT to get you pregnant and purposly ignore you both afterward?! At first I agreed with the other girl that you should NOT tell him when you got to the hospital, but then I thought, bum or not, he IS the father and he does seem to care at those times. You DO need to establish paternity (there are places that will do it for free if you choose to iniciate). After you proove he's the father he needs to pay child support, YOU need to pursue that, only after you ask will the government help you. If its possible you need to sit down with him sans your

friend

and ask him what he plans to do about that baby. It's very real and this is a very real adult situation. He made an adult decision, and needs to face it as such. What it sounds like is HE wants tha baby but doesn't want to grow up!!! I agree that you should let him have supervised visits with the baby, heaven forbid he want to steal it (worst case). I feel that if you wouldn't let him see the baby he'd have no drive at all to help the two of you. This is such a sticky situation as someone quoted earlier. I also stress for you not to stress,lol. But serioiusly that will hurt that little baby, it can cause low birth weight among other things. If you need help there are people and organizations that can and will help you, you just have to look. Keep us updated and good luck. xXHuGsXx

Suzy

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:17 pregnant and single
Hi there! If I could give you any advice at all... although, it might not be what* you want to hear... it would be to not let the child's father back into your life, because he'll only make things worse, I think*. Also, I would* get full custody over the child.... This is because, I am in the court system, and hate it.

Talk soon.

Take care,
Nicki

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by mommy_2_be
mommy_2_be replied the topic: Re:17 pregnant and single
okay thank you for your support..... he just thinks that he is to young to be a father and I am 17 and hes almost 19. it just makes me really said.

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by Babygurl801d
Babygurl801d replied the topic: Re:17 pregnant and single
stickky situations... thats sounds hard. my cousin was and is in a similiar situation her bf was out and about all the time, planned on getting her pregnant he did, and because of his immature ways he isnt really involved in the babys life. but when he is there he makes it worth it from what i see. its just sad because he couldnt and cant grow up for his child... hold your head up and just be there for your baby..

More
10 years 6 months ago #6 by *haley*
*haley* replied the topic: Re:17 pregnant and single
hey hun my situation was similiar to yours i was with this guy and i got pregnant and when i told him he bailed out and hasnt been there since... i was 3 months when i found out and now my baby boy is 5 days old... so i was alone through out the whole thing basically... and i back up what the other girl says try not to stress... stress can hurt your baby and i know you dont want that and hun if you dont want him there then dont go anywhere with him i dont care if he acts sweet and all its your choice where or not he will be in the babys life... with me i just left the father section on the birth certificate blank so yeah well if you ever need to talk im here hun.....

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl