Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

im 17 pregnant and scared

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by Yolly
Yolly replied the topic: Re:im 17 pregnant and scared
This is not soooo tuff since you already decided to go through with the pregnancy. By the way, you are very very brave and you are a wonderful person. Do you know what???? You dont have to worry about anything since you already passed the most difficult part of it all!!! THat was making the decision of keeping the babies.
I dont know you, but I am proud of you. You will see that those three little human beings will shower so much love on you that you will just forget abt anything bad that happened to you.
Just relax, take it easy and be positive. Being a mother is not something anybody can tell you how to do it. It will just come naturally and you will be a GREAT mom!!!!

Good luck with your pregnancy and PLEASE PLEASE keep us updated with the development of the three little sweethearts!!!

Love Yolly
The topic has been locked.
  • Cheerleadermommy17
  • Cheerleadermommy17's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago #2 by Cheerleadermommy17
Cheerleadermommy17 replied the topic: Re:im 17 pregnant and scared
just incase anyone didnt hear i lost one of the triplets and now have 2 healthy babies on the way
More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by sibzy
sibzy replied the topic: Re:im 17 pregnant and scared
GOOD LUCK!!!!
More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by InTheSilence
InTheSilence replied the topic: Re:im 17 pregnant and scared
wow triplets! (I'm 17 and pregnant too) I'm soooooo super glad that you arent going to have an abortion. Even if your sister isnt a mom, sisters are valuble. I have a sister who's 2 yrs younger than me and we are best friends. Maybe look into adoption?
More
10 years 6 months ago #5 by Babygurl801d
Babygurl801d replied the topic: Re:im 17 pregnant and scared
scary situation, makes everything a little mroe intense because its twins.. its always good to have parents to help you through things, but honestly there a questions they would still forget and or may not be able to answer. my mom passed away 3 years ago when i was 13.. i got family thats been pregnant. but i dont really ask them things, there isnt much they could tell me that a doctor couldnt.. but if you want to know if things are normal, like the things your feeling then youve always got us girls on this site.
More
10 years 6 months ago #6 by first_timer
first_timer replied the topic: Re:im 17 pregnant and scared
i agree with what you have said. it is hard and i cant imaging dealing with grieving and rape. it's bad enough with rape on its own. :(
Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl