Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Very Difficult Choice

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Very Difficult Choice
oh wow..i love hearing about happy stories. Did your boyfriend stick around?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by ericklirios
ericklirios replied the topic: Re:Very Difficult Choice
Congratulations on your baby boy! It says a good deal about you that you were able to stand up for your baby's life even with the difficult situation with his father.

Don't mean to pry but how are you doing especially with regard to your son's father?

I pray the Lord continues to bless you and your family.

Erick

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Very Difficult Choice
Congrats on ur baby boy!!!

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by dbaby3
dbaby3 replied the topic: Re:Very Difficult Choice
I kept my baby and now I have a wondeful baby boy! he was born nov 2, 2007 and was 8 pounds, 5 ounces!

More
10 years 6 months ago #5 by xbethx
xbethx replied the topic: Re:Very Difficult Choice
heya if you have an abortion it will be you that will regret it for the rest of your life not your bf. i just want you to tak a look at this -- http://www.pregnantpause.org/develop/minne.htm your baby will be even bigger than that, your baby has a heart beat now and is growing fast. please get back to us.

More
10 years 6 months ago #6 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Very Difficult Choice
DON'T do anything u don't want to do...if u want to keep the baby tha keep it...no one can force you into an abortion......

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl