Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My ectopic Preg experience

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by Laura241982
Laura241982 replied the topic: Re:My ectopic Preg experience
mac10sr wrote:

Hi,
I had an ectopic in 2002 but mine ruptured and i lost tube and overy but went on to have my daughter it took a bit longer to get pregnant again (6 months)
we have been trying for baby no 2 but no joy so far fingers crossed it wont take much longer...so dont worry it will happen just relax and enjoy:P

:woohoo: Thanks for your reasuring words i so hope it does happen and for u 2 keep me posted xxlauraxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:My ectopic Preg experience
That would have been a hard thing to deal with. I hope the reasults turn out what u expect but dont get too excited because if the test comes out negative again you will be down......Just keep trying!

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by mac10sr
mac10sr replied the topic: Re:My ectopic Preg experience
Hi,
I had an ectopic in 2002 but mine ruptured and i lost tube and overy but went on to have my daughter it took a bit longer to get pregnant again (6 months)
we have been trying for baby no 2 but no joy so far fingers crossed it wont take much longer...so dont worry it will happen just relax and enjoy:P

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by Laura241982
Laura241982 created the topic: My ectopic Preg experience

Hi my names laura im 24 and i have 2 kids 4/6

I Wanted to share my story of my ectopic pregnancy with all u ladies so :dry:
I had the coil fitted after i had my daughter as that was the only form of contraception i cud have (long story) i was also still with my kids dad then july last year i started seeing sum 1 else i didnt worrie about getting pregnant as id had the coil in for for 3-4 yrs but in october i went to the doctors because i had been bleeding for 12 days and been in a lot of pain she did a preg test and it was positive! i was mortified as i wasnt really in a serious relationship and that i was bleeding n guessed i must be misscarring i didnt have a clue that i cud b preg bcuz i hadnt missed a period but when i look bck my periods wernt normal as they were lighter n not as long and i had preg symptoms cravings sore boobs discharge n was emotional but i put that down 2 things goin on at the time any way i went home frm the doctors very up set and in a lot of pain in the end that day i went to AE at the hospital where after a while and them takin blood tests to check the level of hormone they realise i must have an ectopic but werent sure so they admited me and i had a scan the nxt day when i had the scan they said there was nothing in my womb which was very scary 2 here so she did a internal scan a found out my left tube looked enlarged so ectopic pregnancy it was i was rushed to the operating therter and when i came round frm the op i was told i had had 2 have my left tube removed as i was 10 wks pregnant and the baby was growing in my tube so i was very lucky it hadnt ruptured as it cud have stoped my having kids all 2gether or killed me i was in shock and cudnt really take it all in as it felt like 5 mins ago i had been told i was preg i was single at this point goin through it alone but had my family 2 support me luckily it was the worst experience of my life i cant have the coil again and wudnt reckomend any one else does but every one is different i am in a long term relationship now and have been trying for a baby for the past 5 months im really worried i wont concieve having just 1 tube but i was told my other tube is healthy.
Wud love to hear from any of u who have one tube and have still concieved
im thinkin i cud b preg as i had only a 3 day light period last month had a preg test yesterday but negative not due on till the 16th march though have all the symptoms but keep thinkin im amagining things xxLauraxx:dry: :dry:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl