Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Finally! A place to share!

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Babygurl801d
Babygurl801d replied the topic: Re:Finally! A place to share!
ahhz thats good to hear. congrats..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• xxxjessxxxx
10 years 7 months ago #2 by xxxjessxxxx
xxxjessxxxx replied the topic: Re:Finally! A place to share!
wow i understand wat u must be going through! im 19 n my bf is 21 this yr, and we have a 7 month old daughter. although we're are so happy, thers one prob..he lives halfeway across the country! ok so i live in england n it aint that big, its still hard only seeing him once in a while. so im livoing at home until he finishes studying and gets a job that pays enough to support us! congrats on the birth of your baby though! im sure everything will work out fantastically, just keep positive!! im here if ya ever wana chat! hugs n kisses, jess x x x

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Finally! A place to share!
That was a great story. I like to hear of the happy ones.
Its good to hear that ur bf is sticking around and hasn't flown the coup on you and bubs. Good luck to Chase for his final certificate!!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by roxannes_legacy
roxannes_legacy replied the topic: Re:Finally! A place to share!
Wow, what a story..and a wonderful testimony. Praise God that you didn't consider the alternative, and with that God has made a way for you and your baby. I pray that you and Chase will always look to the Lord, and take comfort in Him. Blessings on you and your family - Roxanne

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by pixie_sc300
pixie_sc300 replied the topic: Re:Finally! A place to share!
Mweber wrote:

Good for you!!! what an awesome testimony of what more people should do. Both you your boyfriend and your parents. The decision to be apart untill youre married is so difficult but much more honorable. I respect your parents very much for making that possible. Thank you for your courage to do what was right even though you knew what got you there was wrong :) I found out that I was preg with my 2nd after I had gotten saved and was attending church regularly for some time. I hurt so many and stumbled others. But I just kept going to church and I made the decision to not have sex again untill I was married. well 3 1/2 years after I made that choice I did get married and I did keep that promise I had made to the Lord. You and your soon to be husband are going to experience so much blessing from the choice you have made. May the Lord give you strength and wisdom on how to raise your child. This is just one more example of Gods grace. If we had to be \"good enough\" to get to heaven no one would be there. But when you turn from what you are doing wrong and choose to do it the right way it is pleasing to the Lord. He desires obedience more than a sacrifice. God bless you and your family...Congrats Love meg

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Finally! A place to share!
Good for you!!! what an awesome testimony of what more people should do. Both you your boyfriend and your parents. The decision to be apart untill youre married is so difficult but much more honorable. I respect your parents very much for making that possible. Thank you for your courage to do what was right even though you knew what got you there was wrong :) I found out that I was preg with my 2nd after I had gotten saved and was attending church regularly for some time. I hurt so many and stumbled others. But I just kept going to church and I made the decision to not have sex again untill I was married. well 3 1/2 years after I made that choice I did get married and I did keep that promise I had made to the Lord. You and your soon to be husband are going to experience so much blessing from the choice you have made. May the Lord give you strength and wisdom on how to raise your child. This is just one more example of Gods grace. If we had to be \"good enough\" to get to heaven no one would be there. But when you turn from what you are doing wrong and choose to do it the right way it is pleasing to the Lord. He desires obedience more than a sacrifice. God bless you and your family...Congrats Love meg

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl