Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Watermark You PHOTOS

• maeghanalyson
  • maeghanalyson's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago #1 by maeghanalyson
maeghanalyson replied the topic: Re:Watermark You PHOTOS
anyone can use ur photos if u dont have them watermarked! all they have to do is right click and save it to their computer! So i encourage everyone to do it or someone can use them as their own! I saw someone takeing someone elses belly pics and useing them as their own on myspace! So plz girls do this unless u want someone else using your photos! There is always that weirdo out there that thinks its cool! Idk why ppl would do this but they do! And your welcome i hope everyone reads this warning and does something bc i would hate for anyone else to have their photos stolen!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Watermark You PHOTOS
wow...thanx for that info......i'm gonna go look at my pics now and see of they can be stolen.....

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by krystelandgabe
krystelandgabe replied the topic: Re:Watermark You PHOTOS
Why would somebody do that?

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by toshia
toshia replied the topic: Re:Watermark You PHOTOS
awh....that's really sick that people would actually steal photos....I'm gonna do that with mine:) thanks...

• maeghanalyson
  • maeghanalyson's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago #5 by maeghanalyson
maeghanalyson created the topic: Watermark You PHOTOS
Listen everyone! There has been some ppl on here who have been stealing your photos! I know bc i saw it! So plz girls WATERMARK YOUR PHOTOS! If you dont know how to do this, i can do it for you! All u have to do is go to Paint or anything you have and put txt over the main part of your photo! Make sure they cant crop out the words! Put something like, property of maeghan bearden or propery of myspace.com/maeghanalyson or something to that extent ........plz girls if you dont do this your photos CAN be taken and used by someone else!!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl