Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Back Surgery

• maeghanalyson
  • maeghanalyson's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 8 months ago #1 by maeghanalyson
maeghanalyson created the topic: Back Surgery
I had to have back surgery!!! I had it Oct. 18 2006! My daughter was only 5 months old!!! I had to have a spinal fusion! They take two bones from your back and remove the disk in betwen and fill it w/ a replacement disk and then they take two rods and put them on the sides of the bones and put two screws in each rod!! My l4 and l5 bones in my lower back were 85% out of place....if they would have slipped any more i would have been paralyzed!....after my surgery i was in bed for 2 weeks i couldnt do ANYTHING on my own! Now i am 5 months out of surgery and i still cant sit for longer than an hour and i cant life more than 20 pounds! I still cant take care of my daughter by myself and it sux!! I miss being able to be her momma and its makeing me severly depressed!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl