Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Shocked, Scared & Confused..

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:Shocked, Scared & Confused..
It will be ok. \"This too shall pass\". Give your parents some credit. They might handle it better then you expected. If not, you'll be ok and they will eventually come around. In the meantime, be proactive. Look for ways you can kelp yourself. There should be local programs that will help young parents in your area. Go on craigslist and make a post in the baby section explaining your situations and that you'd love any used baby items people can spare. Most of all, get excited and do your best to prepare yourself mentally for the arrival of a baby. Do you have a job? Many people out there will hire a pregnant nanny and even let her bring her child along after it's born if your are the right candidate for the job.Hang in there girl!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by *haley*
*haley* replied the topic: Re:Shocked, Scared & Confused..
hun you may think yo know how your family will react but actually they probably wont react the way you think..... i thought my mom was going to rip me apart and kick me out when i told her so i waited til i was 6 months before i told her... and you know what the only thing she was mad at me about was that i waited so long to tell her... she was calm she asked me what i had planned to do and everything but now she is trying so hard to make everything ok for me and for my coming baby... which i will be having in like 2 or so weeks!!!!!

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Depressed...
First... if you don't start feeling happier, you're going to become depressed, literally. Congrats! You have to tell someone... someone you trust, and get the right care at the doctors for yourself and the child....

Nicki

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by LoveBug_
LoveBug_ replied the topic: Re:Shocked, Scared & Confused..
i totally understand, my mom also freaked when i told her that im preg ( 6 weeks) and told me i have no choice BUT to have an abortion. i understand that she wants the best for me but its a decision we have to live with for the rest of our lives. well me and my BF decided to keep our baby and raise him/her with everything we have. my mom doesnt talk abiut it with me, but shell come around. its hard with no support, but everything will work out for the best =)

More
10 years 6 months ago #5 by MizzNicole
MizzNicole replied the topic: Re:Shocked, Scared & Confused..
thanks so much kieran!!

More
10 years 6 months ago #6 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:Shocked, Scared & Confused..
They'll be upset for the very reason that they did do this also. They want better for you and they know how hard it is, how they wish they'd waited, etc. What's done is done though, and I think you should \"stand up\" and tell them. I'll be saying a little prayer for you here in Georgia that all goes well. ;)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl