Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

big issue, i need help

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:big issue, i need help
i agree with fullyalive77.....she has a very good idea....and if u fear for ur life or any such thing u may consider going to the police before u tell ur parents and inform them of ur fears and see what they say....just keep in mind that it's illegal for ur parents to force u to get an abortion or force u to give ur baby up for adoption...
i wish u all the best....good luck....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by EmmasMommy8106
EmmasMommy8106 replied the topic: Re:big issue, i need help
i went to my school guidence counclier for adivce and they helped me tell my mom.. who then told my dad.

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by sw10231987
sw10231987 replied the topic: Re:big issue, i need help
you should have him and his parents sit down with your parents so you can have the support you need to tell them........good luck

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by fullyalive77
fullyalive77 created the topic: big issue, i need help
ok so i m 16 years old and im pregnant. the reason i know is that i didnt get my pieriod this month and that i took a home test and it was possitive. i am about a week late on my pieriod. my boyfriend tol his parents about it and their very supportive about it. but now we have a bigger obstical... my parents. im afraid that my parents will take me away from the father and that they will make me move somewhere else. my parents arent as lienient as his parents are and right now i fear for the wost that might happen.

what would be a good way to tell them?

thank you

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl