Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Baby came way too early

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:Baby came way too early
Hi there. I am sorry for your whole situation... Best wishes are sent to you!
Nicki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by Angel999
Angel999 replied the topic: Re:Baby came way too early
Heyo0o0 i come across your pg nd read this i'm realli sorri 2 hear this... But da good thing is you aarent alone der are alot of mother who arre goink though da same thing as you...
i'm 18 yr old and im goink though this...

I am in da same sitution right no0ow i am due on 14th of March Nd few dayz bak i lo0ost da father of mi child............... Right no0ow i am under so0o much of stress..... Mi family arent happy that i decided 2 have mi child and they dont support me in any where.... On top of all this da doctors are saying mi baby may not be healthy :( All we ccan do0o is pray 2 God ....

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Baby came way too early
Just hang in there hun as hard as it may sound. Stay by your little girls bedside and pray for her everyday. I hope she gets better for you..

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by bambimami32
bambimami32 replied the topic: Re:Baby came way too early
hey girl hang in there i will keep you and your baby im my prayers...God will always be there when you need him all you habe to do is kneel down and pray...
how far along were you when the baby came

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Baby came way too early
Hi - sorry to hear that your baby was born early. But they have amazing technology these days that can allow babies to live that would have not lived 5-10 years ago. Its a worry of mine that my baby will be born early, so to ease my mind i went looking on the internet for survival stories of premmie bubs. There are alot out there that have lived after being told that their survival chances were slim. My fingers are crossed for you and your baby. How many weeks were you? Feel free to chat anytime.

Kylie

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:Baby came way too early
My son was born very prematurely (24 wks). If you need to talk, email me at tattudemom@comcast.net. I can't imagine so much happening at once. I'll be praying for your family.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl