Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

new here - my story

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:new here - my story
well hello.....wow, that is a very weird way to find out that ur preg....oh skipped the intro, i'm bren, 17 (18 in april), an early HS graduate, 23 wks along with a little boy, and married to the father...we have been together for 2 years 8 months, he's my high school sweetheart....our baby was a little surprise, but we are so happy for him to becoming around june 8th........so just thought i'd tell u a little about my self.....
talk to u later....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by mom2keatonang
mom2keatonang created the topic: new here - my story
Hi. I didn't find out I was pregnant till I was 4 months along. The reason I thought I was pregnant was cuz of some kind of bubble in my lower sthomach. I thought i was like constipated or something...lol...but I went to the doc and they gave me an ultrasound and the guy said\" you know your pregnant right?\" and i said \"well I do now.\" kindof a harsh way to find out. but i had been (thankfully not done) around pot and stuff and was just hopeing the baby was ok. and he was:) and still is. I gave birth on July 1, 2006 and 7:32 pm and my labor was only 4 hours long. I had NO DRUGS and no IV which is what I wanted. My son is now 7 months old and is sooooo cute! He loves standing and would just get up and walk if he could. I'm still with the father and we plan to get married in the next few years. YAY! we have been together for 3 years.....we were actually surprised we hadn't gotten pregnant sooner since we wern't very careful. well, that's my story, look forward to talking to you all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl