Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i need help!

• *unsure*
  • *unsure*'s Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #1 by *unsure*
*unsure* replied the topic: Re:i need help!
thanks everyone..... thanks for giving advice and helping me along.... i only live w/ my mom so i guess i will go to her. i hope it all turns out ok

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by dorkalious_stud_muffin
dorkalious_stud_muffin replied the topic: Re:i need help!
yah, i no the story..... just wait and see if he changes..... give it itme i guess.

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by aprilmarie0204
aprilmarie0204 replied the topic: Re:i need help!
A blood test is usually done early in pregnancy to make sure you are pregnant so don't worry about hime wanting one. And if he didn't finish, that doesnt make a difference. Small amounts of sprem are released the entire time you are having sex. And although it is difficult to get pregnant from just that, it is possible. That's why withdrawl is not a recommended form of birth control. He may just be really scared at this moment. That is a lot of responsibity thrown at him all at once. If he wants a paternity test, go for it. Don't be angry that he wants one. I know that it hurts to think that he doesn't trust you, but if it will prove to him that he is the father and make him step up and help, then it is worth it. I got pregnant for the first time when i was 17. And even though my now husband knew it was his, his family pushed for a paternity test. But once our daughter wazs born they knew she was his and backed off. I hope that gives you some comfort. Sometimes it takes seeing the baby, whether through ultrasound, or after birth, for a father to step up and be involved. And do tell your parents, if you are in a safe situation to do so. Whichever one you are more comfortable with, go to them and let them know, then ask for help with the other. It's better to tell them know than later. I know its hard, but being a teenage mom can be done, and with a little support its even easier. Take care and let me know how it goes.

April

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:i need help!
Ok take a deep breath, speaking from experience, u probably cannot make the father be anymore involved then he wants to be until after the baby is born. Have you talked to your parents yet? I thought that it would be awful to tell mine, but they have been the most comfort out of anyone. Let me know a little bit more in detail and maybe i can answer some questions for you.
taryn

• beth
12 years 2 months ago #5 by beth
beth replied the topic: Re:i need help!
im sorry about that... guys r real jerks.. if u ever want to talk email me.

• *unsure*
  • *unsure*'s Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #6 by *unsure*
*unsure* replied the topic: Re:i need help!
hey i found out... and i am... i told the father and he said it was impossibe and that he didnt \"finish\" it or w.e. and now hes saying that he wants a blood test to prove me wrong... idk....

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl