Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I HAD THE BABY!

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by alexandmarcus
alexandmarcus replied the topic: Re:I HAD THE BABY!
wow!!! your baby was born on the exact time and day that i was lol thats really creepy! congratulations!!! good luck with everything!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:I HAD THE BABY!
Congrats....
I'm glad the birth went well for you. Great middle name too...same as my hubbys name :P

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:I HAD THE BABY!
I'm sure you're going through such bittersweet emotions. I'm sorry about your pap-pap. My great-grandfather died three weeks before I was born and my family always said my birth eased their pain. Obviously you'll enjoy your baby regardless, but I especially hope he brings you great comfort. Congratulations on your little blessing!

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by bambimami32
bambimami32 replied the topic: Re:I HAD THE BABY!
hey congratulations you must be so excited i know i would be...i wish you and your family all the best i cant wait till i get to experience that...

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:I HAD THE BABY!
Congrats on your son....So did you get a cheeseburger after that??

• janyah
10 years 7 months ago #6 by janyah
janyah replied the topic: Re:I HAD THE BABY!
CONGRATULATIONS I HOPE THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE FINE. WELL YOUR LUCKY I STILL HAVE 9 WKS TO GO AND I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl