Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

my story..

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:my story..
i'm srry that happened but i hope u know that what ur mom did was illegal..it's illegal to force any girl into an abortion if she doesn't want to get one....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by Lats
Lats replied the topic: Re:my story..
oh my god dat really sux. ive never had an abortion so i cant imagine how that must feel. I hope your doing ok... xoxoxo

• xxx*~*Rachel*~*xxx
10 years 7 months ago #3 by xxx*~*Rachel*~*xxx
xxx*~*Rachel*~*xxx replied the topic: Re:my story..
I'm really sorry that you went through that...i hope that from now on you will be able to make your own choices when it comes to your life and your babies...I hope that you find peace with in you and realize that you have 2 wonderful little angels watching out for you.

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:my story..
i know how you feel, i had an abortion oct last year and it was not my choice, i listened to my partner and had one. Im still in a depressed mood but now i have something to cheer me up, im now 4 weeks pregnant and we are keeping it this time.

I hope that everything works out for you hun

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by Wonderfulmistake
Wonderfulmistake replied the topic: Re:my story..
Jeez I'm sooooo sorry you had to go through that. But where was your bf all this time? Its like he stood in the background and let this all happen didnt he have a voice? I've had lots of friends who were pressured to have an abortion by their bf and mothers. I also had an abortion a little over a year ago and i'm still learning how to cope with it. Well if you ever need to talk to someone feel free to send me an email.

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by laurzy
laurzy replied the topic: Re:my story..
Dat aint even fair!!! it shud be ur decision!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl