Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Never.....

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Very Touching...
Very-Very Touching! What a great post though...

You're right... Your child will love you, though, the guy usually never* stays around in a teen relationship. Did you know:

Nearly 80% of teen mothers, do not marry the babies father?!

Wishing you the best...

Nicki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by princess Angela
princess Angela created the topic: Never.....
Hey girls,
Sorry i havnt been here much latly. This has whats been going on after my Boy friend made me get the abortion on the 18th of nov. my bf went away for the ashes in melb while he was down there he cheated on me i found out by lookin threw his fone after he came back we had a massive fight about it but stayed together about 2 weeks later he breaks up with me saying it wasnt working and so on. So i guess is what im tryin to say is for any girl if ur bf is tryin to get rid of the baby dont listen . It was the worst mistake i have made in my whole life all i want is my baby back but ill never get to see her or hold her. Just because he says he loves u now doesnt mean he will later your baby will always love u no matter what.
Love angela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl