Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

LABOR INDUCTION :(

More
3 years 1 hour ago #1 by dbscott
dbscott replied the topic: LABOR INDUCTION :(
My friend recommended castor oil for labor induction . It should be taken a single dosage and mixed it with juices. It has a natural oil that helps in our labor pain specifically as a natural treatment for induced labor. I consulted my doctor for further information and my doctor approved of it but of course with monitored dosage. It is worth the risk. It helps me alot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by mizzana
mizzana replied the topic: Re:LABOR INDUCTION :(
well i wouldnt be able to tell you because i havent experienced it myself. i dnt think theres anythin wrong at all wit u gettin induced. and im glad that ur husban is gonna be able to have such a wonderful experience of being there for the birth of his child. i just wanted to wish you the best of luck and i hope everything goes well. :cheer:

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:LABOR INDUCTION :(
i was induced on the 12th of last month. dont feel bad about it! your baby is ready at this point. they started pitocin with me at like 5 in the morning and it did absolutely nothing pain wise for me and it was maxxed for 2 hours. They broke my water at about 7 and kept the pitocin maxxed out and thats when the pain began- and boy could i feel it then! your labor is going to be stronger with the drugs while they are on so i definately reccommend an epidural- its wonderful!!! good luck and im so glad your husband will get to be there for the birth!!

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by Mommyof2babies
Mommyof2babies replied the topic: Re:LABOR INDUCTION :(
I didnt have problems w either of mine..my daughter was 3 days late but came on her own and my son was almost 2 wks early and came on his own..but a friend of mine was 2 1/2 wks late and got induced and she got induced at 8am hard labor at 2pm and had her son at 2:30pm. so it was easy for her..hope u have as good luck as she did..keep us updated!:silly:

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:LABOR INDUCTION :(
I don't know about the cervical ripening, but the induction drugs themselves will make you have faster, harder labor, so be prepared and ask that all be ready for an epidural should you require it. Please try not to worry too much, as the pain and fear will melt away when you meet your sweet baby. Good luck and God bless.

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:LABOR INDUCTION :(
I'm sorry that you feel people would give you a lecture on induction. I feel that you should do what you feel you should do. Pretty simple, it'll only make you and the child's father- happy.

Good luck!
Nicki

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl