Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

im 17 and pregnant..help me plz!

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:im 17 and pregnant..help me plz!
i'm 17 and 21wks preg..i'm not 18 till april...i never even considered an abortion because i knew that even if i couldn't take care of the baby the way i wanted that i have family that no matter what love me and will help me through this....my now fiance and i are and alwayd have planned on getting married....but hun don't do it....u';; regret it soooo much...and there are options...it's called adoption, i was adopted and i got the most loving family i could ever had hoped for....and doing an open adoption you and ur bf can keep in contact with the baby as he or she grows up and have that connection with it being urs.....if you need to talk you can message me or email me at brendajweber@gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:im 17 and pregnant..help me plz!
I Had an abortion about 2 months ago..... i regret it theres not a day that goes by when i dont think about my daughter..... i try to think shes in a better place but how can she be when shes not with her mother......dont listen to wat other ppl say make the choice for yourself because i made the mistake of listenin to what my bf said and got the abortion i would never ever do it again it's the worst thing i have ever been threw and my body is still recovering from it:(. make ur choice wisely because once he or she is gone u cant get her back.
keep us updated as to what u decide love angela

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by scriptgurl
scriptgurl replied the topic: Re:im 17 and pregnant..help me plz!
What ever you do, do what is right for your baby. You may think that there is no help around you but there is. There are alot of people waiting to adopt if you decide that is what is best. Don't make the mistake and rush into something that you are not sure of. I lost my first baby, she was born at 26 weeks. I was 17, and that was the hardest time of my life. I have 2 children now, and I have adopted a newborn from a mother who was in your situation. She is 2 years old now. She is such a blessing for me. I had problems conceiving and would love to have more unfortuneatly my body doesnt take to well to being pregnant. Think real hard about your decision, because when you are ready and want a child, you may not be able to.. Your body goes through all kinds of changes during your life and the next time it may not happen. The lord works in mysterious ways.

Just something to think about..

What ever you do good luck! God Bless you and your baby .

Sherry

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:im 17 and pregnant..help me plz!
it sounds like you don't want this procedure so why get it done. There is a little baby inside you not a baked bean. You guys sound like you could be a great family together. If you know that any way possible that u couldn't look after baby then why not give him/her up for adoption to a family that would love a child?
Maybe go and speak to a councillor about your descion

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by mommy_love21
mommy_love21 replied the topic: Re:im 17 and pregnant..help me plz!
:kiss: Hey.... I know your probably going through a hard time now but im only 14 and im 5 months pregnant. At first i didnt think i was gonna be able to go threw with it but then i thought of life that was inside me and it was over for me. Im sure it's going to be hard and all but i'll get threw it and im sure you will to.

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by futuremisses
futuremisses replied the topic: Re:im 17 and pregnant..help me plz!
Please please please take everyones advice. I was pregnant at age 15 and I ended my pregnancy. I was not mature enough to have a baby. It would not have been fair to me , the baby, or my boyfriend. My life has turned upside down since then. I think about it everyday. I think about how things could have been different. I know it was the right decision at the time, but looking back on it, I cant bear to think about it. I cry about it all the time. It makes me upset that I actually did something like that, but I did. You need to consider all your options. I am your age right now, and in almost the same situation. The difference is, abortion isnt an option for me. It isnt worth the pain of going through that. If you want to talk further email me, as were in very similar circumstances.

Brittany

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl