Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

frustrated

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:frustrated
Feel free to email me. My mom is a collections supervisor at a hospital.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by *haley*
*haley* created the topic: frustrated
hey everyone....im in quite a bind at the moment.... ok i was using my dads insurance for my doctors appointmwnts and all and he didnt know because he is really harsh about that( he lives in a different state and we dont talk to him anyways) so yeh then he found out that i was pregnant and he found out that the father was mexican so he canceled me off of the insurance...well my mother and I went down to go get myself on Access another insurance and they wont accept me because i make too much!!!! im 17 years old and im 8 months pregnant and your telling me i worl too much when my checks are only $850 or so every 2 weeks!!!! hello i am going to have a baby so i will need money!!! gesh!!!! and yeah that means i have to pay the $10,000 hospital bill when i have my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM 17 I DONT WANT TO BE $10,000 IN THE HOLE ALREADY!!!!!!! i just dont know what to do.... im 8 months pregnant i have one month to get everything sorted out but im still not sure......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl