Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

abortion appointment tomorrow

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:abortion appointment tomorrow
hi girls,

havent been on hear for a while so can somebody please tell me if this girl had her abortion? (hope not!!!!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by Deidre
Deidre replied the topic: Re:abortion appointment tomorrow
This is YOUR decision. Whatever you do, you WILL regret it if it's what someone else told you to do. This needs to be YOUR decision. I cannot stress this enough. I was coerced into abortion by my boyfriend and my dad. At the time I thought I was doing the right thing but I had already bonded with my embryo and the idea of being a mom of two. So when I had the abortion it had really hard consequences that I did not expect. It wasn't really my \"choice.\" I had only done it to appease my father and boyfriend. I am also in college and it can be done, you just have to work with what you can get. Are you in community college or a 4 year? My community college has all sorts of women's programs for students with children, and even if you don't have something like that it isn't all that hard to find a babysitter or work your classes around times when your husband could watch over the baby. I've done it, so I have no doubt others' can to. There's absolutely no reason to have to choose between your child and your career. It's not fair to you or your family! Overall, this is YOUR decision. Just make sure you aren't being coerced by anyone, and that includes societies pressures to choose your career over family. It's a bunch of bull! I hope you are all right. Update us when you can.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Babygurl801d
Babygurl801d replied the topic: Re:abortion appointment tomorrow
if you didnt think much about it then, by this time you still got many options your still early in pregnancy, and your also still pregnant.. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.. SAY THAT YOU ENGAGED. HAPPEND FOR A REASON.. A UNPLANNED PREGNANCY HAPPEND FOR A REASON... AND THEM NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THE BABY ON THE ULTRASOUND HAPPEND FOR A REASON.. YOU GETTING ADVICE HAPPEND FOR A REASON.. EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID.. PEOPLE USUALLY REGRET ABORTIONS, BUT NEVER REALLY REGRET BABIES.. ONCE YOU FEEL YOUR CHILD MOVE. SEE A KICK ON THE SCEEN. GET THEIR FIRST PICS (ULTRA SOUND) YOU FALL. HEAR THE HEARTBEAT AND YOUR HOOKED.. WELL WITH ME THATS HOW IT WAS/IS. I HATE ABORTION, STAND 100 PERCENT AGAINST IT... THAT IS FOR MYSELF. YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME.. AND MORE CAPABLE THAN I AM, AND I AM GOING THROUGH WITH HAVING A BABY.. YOUR FIANCE IS A MARINE. THE ONYL DIFFERENCE ABOUT HAVING A FAMILY NOW OR LATER IS YOUR STARTING A FAMILLY A LIL BIT EARLIER...THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT..

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by monkeygirl
monkeygirl replied the topic: Re:abortion appointment tomorrow
My mom wants me to give up my baby...but I am not sure if I want that. I mean I know it will be hard but I am like you I can't and woint kill or loose another baby. Everything happens for a reason.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by Lady_c
Lady_c replied the topic: Re:abortion appointment tomorrow
Well, i in school...and i do not plan to drop out..it will be hard but i want my baby. I cannot and will not kill or loose another baby. it will work out!

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:abortion appointment tomorrow
As I've said many times before, abortion is not the only alternative to parenting. There's always adoption. Yes, it would be hard to let go of a child you've grown inside your body, but how could that be any more difficult than knowing you've ended the life of a child? Please give your baby the chance to live, even if it means you aren't the one parenting it. None of us asks to be conceived and yet, we're here because our mothers allowed us that same chance.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl