Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Where do you go from here?

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Where do you go from here?
It really sounds like to me that you don't want an abortion. I think you could be confused and thats normal in pregnancy, i think most girls/woman go through it.
It sounds like your life is going well and you would make a lovely mother.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:Where do you go from here?
I suggest you tough it out for a couple more months for your child's sake. It's pretty late to worry about an abortion, and if you can make it for just a bit longer, you could always do an open adoption and have your freedom back. I believe as hard as an adoption would be for you, having an abortion just for the reasons you gave would haunt you later in life. Adoption is a loving choice. :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by persianprincess
persianprincess created the topic: Where do you go from here?
Hey, I just wanted to share my story and ask for comments or any advice. I am exactly 20 weeks into my pregnancy and expecting a beautiful babygrl. All through out my pregnancy, I wanted to keep it a secret from my \"very strict\" family. i WAS sure that they were gonna kill me, but they found out and just left it alone and actually have been supportive to a great extent. I live with my boyfriend so, the whole \"getting kicked out issue\" didn't bother me. But now, I'm bored, I want freedom, I want to be able to go out and party like my friends, I want to be able to smoke again ( I MISS IT SO MUCH.. I QUIT coldturkey when I found out I was pregnant). I don't get along with anyone, and on top of everything Im bipolar, I miss my mom and having everything in my house, and I don't know what to do. Ive been suicidal in the past and I'm scared of going through that route again. I can't feel the baby move yet, but she moved in the ultrasounds so much that the technicians were complaining. I love my man to death and he's always been there but can that last a lifetime? Can I give this child a life she deserves? My family thinks abortion will save me, and in a way, it will. But it would destroy me as a person and I know it, and my bf would probably never get over it. Where do I go from here?

Happy New Year

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl