Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i know how you feel

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by uhoh231
uhoh231 created the topic: i know how you feel
ok you wanna talk about scared i'm 24 and about 4 1/2 weeks pregnant. i have no idea what to do. my mom is gonna be furious when i tell her my boyfriend is gonna flip and break-up with me ( i sure hope he doesn't) and i'm only a freshman i still have three years of high school left. and i wanteed to be a forensic anthroplogist but now i can't so i know he you feel!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl