Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Happy to announce

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by holy_foxtrot
holy_foxtrot replied the topic: Re:Happy to announce
i am so happy about your decision to keep your baby! its so wonderful, you are a true Stand Up Girl =]
CONGRATS!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:Happy to announce
Congratulations on your decision! I choose life for my child as well and I am so thankful I did. Even though the decision is hard I found that the one thing I didn't regret was offering my child a life of his own to grow and expirience, and I getting the privilege of being a part of it. Bless you and your new child and I hope your family grows stronger with this new addition!

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Happy to announce
woohoo...happy for you guys.
At least there is some decent guys out there:)

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by Verhona
Verhona replied the topic: Re:Happy to announce
hey thats nice glad to hear u gonna enjoy ur bub congrads!

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by MommyHayd
MommyHayd replied the topic: Re:Happy to announce
im happy to hear you are going to keep the baby! i hope everything works out great for you! im sure they will
good luck with the baby :)

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by brooke
brooke created the topic: Happy to announce
I want to start by saying thankyou to all of those who gave me words of encouragement and was willing to be there for a complete stranger!! My husband and I decided to KEEP THE BABY!!! He came to me,after a 2 week long wait, and said that most wonderful miracles have been surprises, he knew that we weren't thrilled about this surprise but in time it would be allright . HE also said that he knew I couldn't go through another abortion,and he doesn't want to be the reason why I was to have another one. I think he is more excited about it than I am! I will keep in touch on this website through out my pregnancy. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR LISTENING!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl