Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

it's done

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by mrs_meliss
mrs_meliss replied the topic: Re:it's done
Don't give up helping others. I know you are hurting and know how you feel. But you must go on and learn from your mistakes and through your story, help others. i think by what you wrote, you are already helping them-to see the truth of abortion and the pain it causes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by niki006
niki006 replied the topic: Re:it's done
Helo..
Well Basically.. What happened?? When you had ur abortion??.. Cz i dnt rle understand.. Im 15 && may need to go thru it soon.. i kno its not very nice.. but mayb sum1 culd explain.. Please??

Much Thanks Niki.. Xx

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Crystal32
Crystal32 replied the topic: Re:it's done
Please do not leave this site. You need all of the support you can get. If you need anyone to talk to, please email me. I worry about you being so sad - I know these feelings are natural but I know my lord will ease your heart with time. Again, please do not leave.

• breezybwe
10 years 10 months ago #4 by breezybwe
breezybwe replied the topic: Re:it's done
dont leave the site, i found this site because of my abortion, i needed some help coping with it and i have gotten a lot of help, and i have been able to talk with others about it... if you ever need to talk to someone i am here, email me anytime :D my prayers are with you and your son.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by dillon12
dillon12 replied the topic: Re:it's done
so many of us on this site no how u feel. when i found out i was preg i didnt even think twice about it i knew that i had to hve an abortion, i was 11 weeks. it was so fast we went to the doc on friday n had the abortion on the wen, we had no idea what was happening how alive was my baby i jsut new that i couldnt have a child. i went on the net to find things out about abortions n i found this site, i know this site is about standing up n i didnt but i know that i can help. i know i cant tell people not to have abortion as i have had one n i am fine with it but i can be here for woman-girls-teens to talk to and not be judged for what thy did, a lot of people get judged n i just want to be here to support people that went through with it n i think that is where u can help. yes u have been through a lot but dnt 4get u stood up for your son n keep doing it 4 him. im here to talk email me anytime.

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by kieffer23
kieffer23 replied the topic: Re:it's done
Your not a hypocrite...There are still lots of young girls that you can help. Just because you had an abortion doesn't mean you can't help others...

So i ask again please don't leave:(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl